Arcadia University Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Arcadia Financial Aid Student Portal! From the portal you can:
- Obtain financial aid forms here
- Check the status of your application
- Accept your financial aid awards
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your federal student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
Log In Instructions
To access the portal, enter your Social Security Number (without dashes) as your Student ID and your Arcadia Financial Aid Portal password(different than your federal FSA ID and is case-sensitive). If you are a first-time Portal user, click on the First-Time User Link to create a Portal account (located under the Login box). If you previously created a Portal account but cannot recall your login, please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your Portal password for you. If you attempt to create a Portal account by clicking on the First-Time User link and you receive the error message listed below, please call us at 215-572-2980 or email us at email@example.com to reset your Arcadia Portal password:
We are unable to activate your account. Please contact your financial aid office and refer to Code IA.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Arcadia University in order to use this system. Once you apply for admission, provided you supplied a social security number on your application, a record is established.
All passwords must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 5 failed attempts and will need to contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account reset.